ThingLink: Enabling Smart Learning
ThingLink interactive images help students develop 21st century skills and enrich their enthusiasm for learning. Teachers can use ThingLink images as interactive learning modules (ILMs) that activate and inspire students with creative and effective learning experiences. For information visit ThingLink.com.
Innovative Teaching Tool
With ThingLink’s easy-to-use editor, teachers can create immersive and engaging experiences by adding tags to any image in a few minutes:
· Create authentic, valuable, and rich interactive stories around historical events using media (video, sound, photos, written words, etc.) found online.
· Annotate graphs and timelines.
· Record an instructional message to students inside an image.
· Embed interactive images into student blogs.
· Enable students to curate content inside an image to demonstrate understanding of a topic.